Headless WordPress has been steadily gaining in popularity, especially among enterprise-class organizations. But how much do you really know about it?
In this episode of Delicious Brain Waves, we’re joined by special guest Jason Bahl, Principal Engineer at WP Engine and the creator and maintainer of WPGraphQL, to help us understand the current state of headless WordPress and what we might see in the future.
* The State of Headless: A Global Research Report
* How Website Performance Affects Conversion Rates
* Site Speed is (Still) Impacting Your Conversion Rate
* Headless WordPress and Content Management Systems
* Getting Started with Headless (Without Losing Your Mind)
* Headless WordPress with Atlas
* Local WP: Atlas Blueprints
* Let us know your thoughts on Twitter
WordPress blocks have come a long way since Gutenberg was first released as part of WordPress 5.0 in 2018. Today, the focus is on...
In the second episode of the Delicious Brain Waves podcast, Brad chats to Iain Poulson about pricing models in WordPress plugins and SaaS products....