Web analytics are a fantastic tool for content editors, but a deeper look into the topic shows they can provide significant insights into UI, UX, information architecture and much more. In this episode of Delicious Brain Waves, we’re joined by special guest Christina Inge, an expert on web analytics, content strategy, and SEO, and the CEO of Thoughtlight, a digital marketing agency and tech consultancy. We discuss how to use analytics to drive our decision making, which analytics to track, and whether or not there are any unimportant metrics.
* Marketing Metrics: Leverage Analytics and Data to Optimize Marketing Strategies
* YouTube - Marketing Analytics with Christina Inge
* Universal Analytics will be going away - Google Help
* Optimizely Digital Experience Platform
* Christopher Penn’s Almost Timely Newsletter
* Occam’s Razor by Avinash Kaushik
* Digital Analytics Association
* Crawl, Walk, Run: Advancing Analytics Maturity with Google Marketing Platform
Brad and Jonathan are joined by Elliot Condon for a big announcement. Show Notes: Read our post about this announcement Read Elliot’s post about...
In the latest episode of the Delicious Brain Waves podcast, Jonathan Bossenger and Ian Jones share their experiences using Linux operating systems for full-time...
In the third episode of the Delicious Brain Waves podcast, Brad talks to Ian Jones about why the WP Offload Media plugin's UI is...